Effective Date: March 14, 2011
Crazy Buffalo Adventure, LLC respects the privacy of the visitors and members to its websites. We want you to understand the types of information we collect and what we do with that information.
Crazy Buffalo Adventure, LLC (“CBA”, “we” or “us”) operates several websites, including without limitation:
- The Image of Reflection™ online gaming site, which features Mirror™ card readings and is located at www.imageofreflection.com,
- The Imaginarium of Reflection™, which is the social network companion to the Image of Reflection™ site and is located at srealm.imageofreflection.com,
- The Bazaar online store, located at shop.imageofreflection.com; and
- The CBS company website, located at castv1.imageofreflection.com
(collectively, the “Sites”).
and we use them here for ease of reference. CBA may use third party websites to host the Sites, to offer you additional savings and information, sell products or enhance your experience on the Sites.
Our Sites Are Not Intended For Children Under The Age Of 18
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. CBA requests that children under the age of 18 not use the Service nor submit any personal information to the Service.
Since information regarding children under the age of 18 is not collected, CBA does not knowingly use or distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 18.
If CBA obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 18, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
Information We Collect
When you use the Sites, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information (“PII”) in order to subscribe or register for Membership, use certain Products or Services and/or obtain support from CBA. This information may include your name, e-mail address, social networking page address (such as Facebook®), blog address and instant messenger user/screen name, user/screen name of those to whom you send content. Please remember that any information that you disclose in public areas of the Sites becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding whether or not to disclose certain information about yourself on the Sites. Other Users may also provide us with your e-mail address, user/screen name in order to send you content. We also collect other profile data including but not limited to personal interests, gender and age in order to assist Users and Members in finding and communicating with each other.
- Log information – When you visit and use the Sites, our servers automatically record information that your computer’s browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your computer’s browser.
- User communications – When you send an e-mail to CBA, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Sites. Remember that anything posted to a public area of the Sites can be accessed by the public, and can be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
At times the Sites may ask you for PII relating to third parties. For example, you may have the opportunity to send certain content to a friend by entering that friend’s email address. If you choose to use one of these services, CBA stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
It’s Your Information, You Own It
You own your PII, and we own what you decide to share with us. If you’d like us to destroy this PII, we will remove your Member profile at any time if you request it by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
We’ll do our best to remove any PII that is personally attributable to you within 10 days. Members may modify some or all of their PII by logging into their Membership account and editing their profile.
Please note that you are solely responsible for any personal information you upload to any public area of our Sites,
Ways We Use Information
Note that in the event we do collect PII and provide it to third party agents, vendors or contractors of CBA (“Contractors”), we take reasonably commercial effort to ensure access is granted only upon condition that the PII is kept confidential and is used only for carrying out the services these Contractors are performing for CBA .
In all cases where PII is collected, we may use this information to forward to you products and services that we believe you will find helpful as well as for some of the purposes set forth herein. At any time, you may opt out of receiving these promotional communications as set forth herein.
We may use PII in several ways. First, we may strip the information collected of PII and create Aggregate Information based upon all users of a particular site. This Aggregate Information (such as user/usage statistics, database usage, number of logins, number of profiles accessed) which will not contain PII, may be used for a number of purposes including providing information to content providers; ensuring compliance with license and royalty agreements, providing the site and services to you, and internal site management and administration purposes primarily by our technical support staff. In some cases, our marketing staff, content providers, and/or Contractors will be provided Aggregate Information to evaluate the effectiveness of certain services and product offerings and to improve the user experience, process and fulfill transactions and providing you with information about our services.
We may also use your PII to track, generally, your browsing habits, pages used or accessed, keywords and search terms, geographic location for marketing or other purposes and then send you information about our Products and Services.
If you send us an email with a request of some sort, including a question, or to report abuse of any of our Sites by others, we will retain that information so that we may respond to you. In addition, we may forward your email address to our marketing team so that you can receive promotional information about our products and services. To opt out of these promotions, you need only send an email to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above, CBA may process your PII for the following purposes:
- Providing our Sites, Products and Services to you, including the display of customized content and/or advertising;
- Fulfilling your request for products, services or features;
- Facilitating the use of the Sites or Services;
- Managing your account preferences;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our Sites;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Developing new products or services;
- Keeping you informed of products, services, and promotions;
- Identifying and protecting against misuse or unauthorized use of the Sites or services; and
- Third party hosting of the Site sor order processing/fulfillment;
If we propose to use your PII for any purposes other than those described in this Policy, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of your PII for those other purposes.
California has passed legislation requiring certain specific disclosures be made available to California residents who use the Internet and provide information that may be used for marketing purposes. That legislation requires any business that discloses a customer’s PII to any third party for direct marketing purposes to provide the customer a method for obtaining the names, addresses and certain other specified details of anyone who might have received that PII.
We would like to offer this option to any Member, regardless of whether or not you are a California resident. As such, you may request this information from us by writing to:
Crazy Buffalo Adventure, LLC
200 S Wilcox St, #132
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Attention: Privacy Rights
or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also reach us by telephone at [720-244-5756]. We are not obligated to respond to more than one such request from you per calendar year.
Member profile information including members’ pictures and/or screennames, may be displayed to people in order to facilitate user interaction in the CBA interactive communities. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends to join the Sites, to add Members to Members’ friends list, and to send notifications related to the Sites. With the exception of inviting friends, adding friends, and notifications, a Member’s email address is not shared or displayed to people within a Member’s personal network. Members within a personal network communicate with each other through the Sites, without disclosing their email addresses. Members’ full names are not directly revealed to other Members.
We may also use a Member’s email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the Sites.
If you are visiting the Sites from outside of the United States, please be advised that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we seek to take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our Sites, you consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Promotions, Sweepstakes and Contests
If you chose to enter a promotion, sweepstakes or contest hosted on our Sites or sponsored by CBA and/or one of our partners, we (and/or our promotional partner) may ask for your name, address, and email address. You may be asked to provide additional information or to answer certain questions, some of which may be optional, in order to participate. We and/or our partner may contact you in connection with a particular promotion, such as a sweepstakes or contest, in order to update you of your status, administer the promotion, let you know that a promotion has ended, and for other purposes. Promotions that are hosted on the Sites may be sponsored by CBA, may be co-sponsored by CBA and another company, or may be sponsored by companies other than CBA. Some or all of the data collected during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor(s) or companies indicated on the entry form. We may use third-party companies to generate and manage some of our promotional campaigns. We may share with these companies information about those visitors to our web site who participate in the promotional campaigns. This sharing is for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
Third-Party Advertising and Third Party Websites
CBA is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites and services to which the Sites link, or of which the Sites or Service are a part. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them.
Do You Have Questions?
We know that you may have additional questions regarding the privacy of your information when you access the Sites. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Mauris vestibulum ante
pretium lorem vehicula convallis.